The Advanced Edition builds on the features of the Essentials Edition to give the aspiring and growing business the edge it needs to succeed over the competition.
Synergy Accounts Advanced Edition is the perfect solution as your business grows, or if you are starting your business with the intention of going places in a hurry! If you are expanding from the Essentials Edition you can simply add a desktop machine or two and move to Synergy Accounts Advanced Edition which adds things like Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, Stock Control, and even Payroll. Choose between the embedded database if you will only share data occasionally or use Microsoft SQL Server (both the Express and Full Editions supported) as the back end database.
What You Get:
Everything in the Essentials Edition PLUS:
- Purchase Order Module: Allows the manual or automatic creation and processing of Purchase Orders, along with the automatic creation of Purchase Invoices from those orders.
- Returns Module: Allows the creation and management of Returned Merchandise Authorisation transactions including the generation of appropriate documentation and the automatic creation of Sales Credits for items returned under those authorisations.
- Sales Order Module: Allows the manual or automatic creation and processing of Sales Orders, along with the automatic creation of Sales Invoices or Point of Sale transactions from those orders.
- Stock Module: Allows you to store an Unlimited*Unlimited means the lesser of either your system resources or a very large number of entries equal to a positive 64 bit integer. number of products in an Unlimited*Unlimited means the lesser of either your system resources or a very large number of entries equal to a positive 64 bit integer. number of locations in an Unlimited*Unlimited means the lesser of either your system resources or a very large number of entries equal to a positive 64 bit integer. number of warehouses, and
- Payroll Module*: Allows
*if you wish to use the Payroll calculation and online filing parts of the Payroll module ongoing extra charges apply for tax table maintenance updates etc. There is no ongoing charge for using the HR and Employee Records features which are included in the cost of the edition whether purchasing outright or on a monthly plan.
- SQL Server Database Module: Allows Synergy Accounts to interact with Microsoft SQL Server for massively scalable multi-user Client / Server solution. Available as part of the Advanced SQL Server Edition or as a separate purchase.
Any modern Windows computer will be more than capable of running Synergy. However, if in doubt please see our detailed system requirements page
Synergy Accounts Advanced Edition starts at just £499 or £30 per month on a two year contract for a single machine. Additional machine licenses are available at a discount. Synergy Accounts Advanced SQL Server edition starts at just £549 or £33 per month.